Did you know the average American is confronted by at least five times as much information each day as they were back in 1986.
Geez… talk about overwhelm.
But don’t worry. I’m going to help you deal with it.
More specifically, I’m going to show you how to get more accomplished while dealing with this overwhelming… well… OVERWHELM!
And I’m going to do that on Episode 12of“Off The Chain”…
Here are a few things you’ll discover about how I stay as productive as possible while still enjoying life...
- When I’m feeling especially overwhelmed, I take a dump. And so should you. And you should do it right at your desk. :)
- How to “download” your overwhelm anxiety to an “external drive”… so your mind can totally focus on the productive things.(This is MUCH better than worrying about a million stupid things that aren’t getting you any closer to your goals.)
- The #1 mistake people make with their to-do lists. (ItREALLY messes with your brain and is TOTALLY counterproductive to your productivity.)
- Why to-do lists completely suck. And a MUCH better alternative that can double, triple or QUADRUPLE your productivity… starting TODAY!
- A simple “mindset switch” that will allow you to get a lot more done. In less time, too. (HINT: You’re probably already doing it. You just need my secret little tweak.)
- If you’re not doing THIS with your email I GUARANTEE you’re only HALF as productive as you COULD be… and you’llalways subconsciouslyfeel like your life is being ruled by your inbox.
- A study from the U.S. Navy that reveals a common mistake that’s causing you to leave a LOT of money on the table. (I’ll bet you dollars to donuts YOU are making this mistake… sadly, at least once an hour.)
My best productivity tips are waiting for youhere:
All the best,
P.S. If you totally “get” the three big take-aways from this show, I guarantee you’re gonna enjoy life a lot more.