This is a special bonus episode of Doberman Dan's “Off The Chain” show.
It’s an interview with online marketing pioneer Ken McCarthy.
Ken was the first person ever to hold an Internet marketing conference and is responsible for many of the Internet marketing breakthroughs we all use today.
Ken is taking it easy and enjoying life these days... so I had to chase him down to whichever exotic location he was hanging out in at the time and chat by phone.
So the audio quality isn’t up to the standard you usually hear from me... but it doesn’t matter because Ken revealed lots of stuff that will make you a MUCH better online marketer.
- Why studying the history of blues and jazz can make you exponentially more successful.
- A criminally cheap way to get a distillation of 57 of the most successful Internet marketing techniques Ken discovered over a period of 20 years of meticulous testing.
- How Ken transmuted his experience as a music producer and concert promoter into his successful online marketing methods.
- Do direct mail marketing tactics translate into high-converting online marketing? The answer may surprise you!
- The silver bullet vs. lead bullets lesson that will create an absolute FORTUNE for you... predictably, reliably and consistently.
- The “unreasonable” secret to MASSIVE success.
- The best (and lowest barrier to entry) way to enter a new market.
- The simple tactic Ken learned from Mark Zuckerberg that allows you to dominate any market.
- The “war method” of successfully growing your business.
- Ken’s “digital shoe leather” investment that brings you MASSIVE return on investment.
- Beware of the guru sitting on his Maserati or Rolls Royce. (Hint: There is NO relation whatsoever to consumerism and business success.)
- How a mechanical palm tree can make you MILLIONS.
- The three stages of a business necessary for long term success. (Bypass ANY of these three stages and your business and income are on shifting sands.)
- And much, MUCH more!
Get Ken’s very best tried and true online marketing secrets here...
All the best,
P.S. Jonathan, my producer has been testing a theory.
It’s a new theory about how to make the top 10 in iTunes “New and Noteworthy” section.
And his theory worked... in RECORD time. Less than 48 hours to be exact.
Yup, my little show made it into the top ten “New & Noteworthy” section in iTunes in less than 48 hours... thanks to YOU!
But I still need your help to stay there.
If you haven’t already done so, please leave me a review on iTunes.
As our way of saying “thanks”, Jonathan and I will reveal all the steps we took to make it into the top 10 on an upcoming episode. It’s pure gold if you’re thinking about starting your own podcast.
Thanks a bunch for your help!